At “Living Your Dream” we DREAM BIG WITHOUT LIMITS, In today’s technology driven world we believe the act of writing causes thinking, and thinking causes vibration in your body. Writing leads to dreams, visualizing, planning, believing and acting on our thoughts. We also believe in dreaming BIG without limits. The planner caters to your Young Living business but also can be used in many other applications. Since, creating “Living Your Dream” we have seen a substantial growth in our business.
Below are particulars that we firmly stand behind when you choose to use our Planner:
· PERSONAL AND CORPORATE GOALS to consistently help you accomplish great things.
· VISION BOARD PAGE … clarity about your goals is the single most important step to success. When the results will appear.
· PROJECT ACTION PLAN to keep track of 5 projects for the calendar year.
· LIFE GOALS …we’ve provided a page for 3 through 12 month goals and another page for 3 years, 5 years and lifetime goals. to accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualize, then plan, believe and act.
· MONTH AT A GLANCE … where you can see an overall view of monthly activities throughout the year.
· WEEK AT A GLANCE … for keeping up with your teams ranking up schedule, a daily to-do list and slots for timed appointments.
· PERSONAL GROWTH… is a page for developing personal growth habits, writing an inspiration quote for the month, something new to try, and a place for gratitude journaling and more.
· INCOME PRODUCING ACTIVITY … is a check off list for each month helping you with the potential to stay on your path and earn income.
· RANKING UP … page for monthly tracking at a glance to stay on top of your team’s “ranking up” schedule.
· MONTHLY ESSENTIAL REWARDS … is designed to help you keep up with your monthly essential rewards orders, monthly promo’s and more.
· NOTES … these pages are provided at the beginning, and end of each month for keeping all your notes in one book.
· MONTHLY EXPENSES, YEARLY EXPENSES AND MILEAGE sections.
· CONTACT INFORMATION… providing areas for detailed information.
· VITAL STATS … for recording 12 months detailed vital business building information.
Planner Pages with Descriptions
Personal and Corporate Goals
We have provided pages for you to record your personal goals and corporate goals. This process can consistently help you to accomplish great things.
When the vision is clear, the results will appear. Clarity about your dreams is the single most important step to success. Posting images of your vision opens the hidden key to your dream. That’s the power of vision so we included a vision board in our planner.
Project Action Plan
You will never leave where you are until you see where you’d rather be. Projects can be a big part of our life. We’ve created a place for you to keep track of 5 projects for the calendar year.
To accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualize, then plan … believe… act. We’ve provided two pages in our life planner for you to dream big without limits beginning with 3 months through 12 months…then 3 years, 5 years and lifetime.
Month At A Glance
We have created a page for monthly tracking at a glance. This is where you can see an overall view of monthly activities thought the year.
Week At A Glance
In addition to the monthly calendar page there is a week at a glance page for keeping up with your team’s progress, a daily to-do list, and slots for timed appointments. At the top of the page is plenty of space for you to be creative in adding your personal topics for keeping you on track for the week.
In our planner we offer an opportunity to develop monthly personal growth habits. Areas for entries include writing an inspirational quote for the month, a book to read for the month, something new to try, and a place for gratitude journaling. Experts tell us that it takes 30 days to develop a new habit, so we have included a 30 day check spot where you may record your progress for anything you desire to change, all of which will keep you focused and intentional.
Income Producing Activities
The core of what we do, personal development and using our products are essential. The IPA check list keeps you focused on taking the knowledge you have and using your time to focus on what is and is not profitable. There are a lot of tasks you can do that are business related but not all are income producing. This page will help you with the potential to stay on your path and earn income.
We have created a page for monthly tracking at a glance to stay on top of your team’s “ranking up” schedule. We will have training available on how to use this page
Monthly Essential Rewards
We have designed a full page by categories to help you keep up with your monthly essential rewards orders. There are places to keep up with oils, household items, supplements, personal care, monthly promos and other items, such as roller balls, literature, etc.
Note pages are provided at the beginning and end of each month and there are several more in the back of the planner for keeping all your notes in one book.
Monthly Expenses, Yearly Expenses and Mileage
This page provides you with a chart for keeping up with your monthly and yearly expenses, and vehicle mileage.
This is a page for recording 12 months of vital business building stats to keeping you on track for the growth of your business.
Contact Information Section
Keeping in touch with contacts is a vital part of developing your business. This page provides a place to record the contact information, the method used to make the contact, and a happy mail section with the date sent, item sent, cost of the item sent and shipping and handling.
P.O. Box 466, Fall Branch, TN 37656
Copyright 2021 LivingYourDreamPlanner.com